Friday, January 02, 2009

Christmas Gift Reveal

I have been waiting for months to reveal my best kept Christmas shopping secret! But, because I didn't want to spoil the surprise for my family, I had to wait until AFTER Christmas. I purchased almost all of my Christmas gifts this year from my friend Lynda Hanford. Many of you know Lynda and you know about her beautiful work. For those of you who don't know Lynda, allow me to introduce you!

Lynda makes all sorts of hand made gifts. Not only is the quality of her work high, but she has great taste and was very willing to personalize the gifts. Here are a few pictures of the items she made for me this year...

She made this bag for my sister-in-law -- a major Eagles Fan!


This table runner for my Aunt. My aunt does mission trips to Haiti every year. The runner says "Merry Christmas" in English and in Haitian Kreol.


This bag for my mom - a teacher.

And, my personal favorite - this purse for my sister. Lynda added Kristin's favorite quote to the inside of the bag.


Earlier this year, Lynda made personalized burp cloths for some of my friends who had babies.Lynda is so creative and was such a joy to work with! I would highly recommend her! You can see more of her work on her main website:
And some more of her past work on her ETSY site:
Thank you Lynda!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Carolyn, I am so happy that your family liked their gifts!!