Thursday, December 10, 2009

A fly on the wall...

As you may have guessed, the reason for this blog is two-fold. I want to share insight into our daily lives with friends and family. I also want to capture pieces of our busy life that might be forgotten over the years. So, in that spirit I am going to start posting “A fly on the wall” entries. They will be essentially things that you might overhear in our house on a daily basis.


Here are a few snippets of recent conversations….


*****


Evan (as we pull away from the Starbucks drive-thru): No latte for me?!?!?


Me: Uh, no. No “latte for you” for a long time…


*****


Evan to Lauren in the morning: “Good Morning Sweetheart!”


*****


Evan (standing on toilet, wearing his new winter coat and looking in the mirror): “I handsome. I very handsome…”

No comments: