Tuesday, February 16, 2010

He's fwee!

Evan turned "fwee" and we threw a party for him over the weekend. We had a Construction theme.

My sister (who is far more talented than I) made a dump truck cake. You know what was most impressive about the cake? When Evan saw it, he knew right away that it was a dump truck. If I had made the cake... well... I'm just glad that Kristin was there.




We made personalized hard hats for all the guests, including the adults. They were good sports and actually wore them. Now, I'll be a good sport and not post the pictures of them wearing the hats.

Even Lauren got into the action...





If the state of my living room is any indication, I would say everyone had a great time...


Happy Birthday Evan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute party!!! He seriously has one of the sweetest little faces I've EVER seen! Such a cutie-patootie!